RE: reference request help: dinosaur pelvises being scavenged.

Here is one of the possible articles:

Erickson, G. M., Van Kirk, S. D., Su, J., Levenston, M. E., Caler, W. E. &
Carter, D. R., 1996: Bite-force estimations for Tyrannosaurus rex from
tooth-marked bones.
?Nature: Vol. 382, pp. 706-708

Cheers!!

--Mikko Haaramo