Kellner and Campos photos

Dear ListMembers, please could someone send me a high to medium resolution jpg scan copy of the photos in Fig.5, Fig.6, and Fig.7 present in:
_Kellner A.W.A. and Campos A. 1996 First Early Cretaceous theropod dinosaur from Brazil with comments on Spinosauridae. N. Jb. Geol. Palaont. Abh. 199(2) pp:151-166.
I've a photocopy and the image are a little bad!

By and thank's
Alessandro Marisa
"For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic.
Before the dark times. Before the Empire."
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars Episode IV: A new hope