From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu] On Behalf
Of Jay
Sent: Tuesday, 7 March 2006 6:37 PM
To: DML
Subject: Re: New Bird Fossils

I'm quite lost here.
How is the discovery of a pterosaur relevant to the so called 'missing
link' issue between birds
and non-avian dinosaurs??
Actually, the story seems comical after reading it, but is there an
issue here, where the blatant
inaccuracy of a newspaper story miseducates the public?

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2006/02/21/1391468.htm