From: Henry Mendoza <hxmendoza@yahoo.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 06:09:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: How many jobs does Bakker have?!!!

In a recent article on the Houston Museum of Natural
history exhibit it states that Bob Bakker is curator
of paleontology. How many jobs and homes does this guy
have? He's curator of the Wyoming dinosaur center.
Curator of the Paleon foundation. I believe he was a
curator at the museum where Jane the Juvenile T. rex
is at. How does this work? Can someone explain it to
me?!

Henry Mendoza
Aurora, CO