RE: Photos from the Field Museum Exhibit "Evolving Planet"

It's labelled correctly this time (or at least it was
when the specimen was part of the "Sue" exhibit when I
visited the Field Museum last November.)  I can't
comment on the feet, since only the skull was on
display... :-)

Guy Leahy

--- "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@geol.umd.edu>