Jurassic Park 4

http://www.moviehole.net/news/20060310_johnston_to_direct_jurassic_pa.html

So apparently Steven Spielberg is taking a year off to come up with a name for the next Indiana Jones movie well, at least Im sure hell use that as his next excuse as to why the film is taking so long and thats probably part of the reason why he wont be directing Jurassic Park 4, as previously rumoured, as it's gearing up to go soon.

According to the register-ringing series producer, Frank Marshall, Jurassic Park 3 director Joe Johnston is being bought back to T-Rex territory. And based on what he tells MTV, it sounds like this could be out well before Indiana Jones gets back on the mine trolley.

"'Jurassic Park 4' is coming to life," he proudly reported. "There's a script, we're getting a director and we're going to get going probably toward the end of this year.