New pterosaur paper (short)

I just received notification of this today:

Billon-Bruyat, J. P. 2005 [actual date 2006]. First record of a
non-pterodactyloid pterosaur (Reptilia: Archosauria) from Switzerland.
Eclogae Geologicae Helveticae 98 (3): 313-317.

"The remains of pterosaurs, the ?lying reptiles? of the Mesozoic Era,
are usually rare in vertebrate deposits, except in the few pterosaur
Lagerstätten. The Upper Jurassic carbonate deposits of the Swiss Jura
mountains well illustrate this rarity, with only one pterosaur remain
reported until now, a wing phalanx (from the fourth digit, bearer of the
flight membrane) from the Solothurn Turtle Limestone (upper
Kimmeridgian, Canton Solothurn), assigned to a Pterodactyloidea. Here we
report the second occurrence of a pterosaur from Switzerland, a shaft
fragment of a wing phalanx from the upper Kimmeridgian of Porrentruy
(Canton Jura). This bone is the first record of a Swiss
non-pterodactyloid pterosaur. It is assigned to a large-sized
Rhamphorhynchinae indet. (Rhamphorhynchidae). A comparison with tetrapod
assemblages from other Late Jurassic coastal environments of western
Europe underlines the peculiar aspect of this discovery."

   I would like to note that I cut and pasted the abstract straight from
the SpringerLink website (http://springerlink.metapress.com/). The slur
upon pterosaur trustworthiness is therefore entirely theirs, not mine.

    Cheers,

        Christopher Taylor