From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu] On Behalf Of
Cliff Green
Sent: 11 March 2006 22:13
To: dinosaur mailing list
Subject: Re: When carnivores kill other carnivores...(Morrison movie
questions)

I own a cast of a first digit hand claw of what was originally called
Epantarias ( sp ? ) It is enormous. It's at least twice the size of the same
claw from a 30 foot allosaur, and three times the mass. They were definately
T-rex sized. FYI, If anyone wants to see a photo of the 1/35th scale one
that I sculpted last year, email me off list and I will send you a jpeg.

Cliff