From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu] On Behalf
Of Darryl Jones
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 3:58 PM
To: DML
Subject: New Primitive Tyrannosaurid?

Western Paleo Labs has a cast for sale of a 120 my old Inner Mongolian
primitive tyrannosaurid.  Does anyone know about this?  Is it brand new?
Is it previously named?  Should I keep my mouth shut?

Darryl Jones  <dinoguy@sympatico.ca>

For information on tyrannosaurids and
cool activities and information for kids, visit my web page at:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/dinoguy/