Re: sauropod breeding

I'd like to ask the other people on the list how likely some of my ideas
about sauropod breeding are to be true or at least realistic. For purpose
of illustration the example I'm using is the Morrison fauna.

[...]

That all sounds very logical. But I just can't wrap my mind around a precocial, free-living, independent sauropod baby. An animal of this size that can't run, can't climb, can't swim as well as a lizard of the same weight, and is not a turtle??? Even has isometric limb growth? How did _any_ of them survive???

~:-|