RE: When carnivores kill other carnivores...

Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 05:22:06 -0700
From: paul w sparks <pws@psparks.us>
Subject: RE: When carnivores kill other carnivores...
To: twilliams_alpha@hotmail.com
cc: twilliams_alpha@hotmail.com, dinosaur@usc.edu,
        mickey rowe <mrowe@lifesci.ucsb.edu>

Hi all

with respect to these and other groups mentioned this morning I
expect that they lived together with somewhat different styles similar
to the cats of the south african plains.

In addition, I just finished reading a rather interesting article in
this months (april) Discover magazine about the posssible biotic
material found by Dr Mary Schweiter. she has a rather interesting
background and works with Horner. she has found in the leg bones of
some T rex material that appears to be blood vessels and even possible
celluler material. she recently published two papers on this material
in Science last year (I don't have the references). Obviously this is
pretty far out and needs to have other verification. Comments??????

sparks