Earliest terrestrial tetrapods were runners

According to Live Science:

http://www.livescience.com/animalworld/060309_early_walking.html

Of course, according to Live Science, reptiles are the
oldest terrestrial tetrapods, and turtles can't walk.
Methinks they need better editors.

That aside, if anyone can nab a copy of the Royal
Society paper, I'd love it if they could pass a copy
on to me too.

Jason