RE: free paleo PDFs (re: )

It's easier and better to just scan the original article, as this retains
the original pagination of the publication. It might be a little bigger than
a Word-based PDF, but it's better in the long run. Reformatting in Word
always leaves the chance of unintended typos, and you can't cite specific
page numbers from a Word document, either.

Andy