From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu] On Behalf
Of Phil Bigelow
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:24 AM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: free paleo PDFs (re: )

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 08:25:15 -0700 Ken.Carpenter@dmns.org writes:
> The following link has access to various journals and their PDFs.
> Note
> that access to some is free, (J. of Paleontology; Paleobiology) but
> pay for others.
>
> http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/tn_ref

JP appears to only go back to Sept., 1997 (If I'm interpreting their web
page correctly).  Hopefully they will add earlier dates.

(BTW, I don't know how articles that were published in pre-PDF days are
put into PDF format.  Is it easier to just scan the original article, or
is it better to first format it in Word and then convert it?)

<pb>