RE: Beyond the Bones

The extra videos were very cool.  Having looked at all three, the 17 m/sec
looks really bad.  It looks okay for a 30 cm
long lizard, but a 6 tonne dinosaur.... The most realistic looking stride to me
was the 8 m/sec.  I know that "looks
good" is not a highly scientific method, but it is a start. The squatted
running looks creepy.

Darryl Jones  <dinoguy@sympatico.ca>

For information on tyrannosaurids and
visit my web page at: