Re: Dinosaur urine?

Hey Tommy -

The 1844 paper is available online at:

http://visualiseur.bnf.fr/Document/CadresPage?O=NUMM-2978&I=255&Y=Image

Cool! Thanks for that! It appears that the thing I quoted was actually half of a larger paper, for which the reference is:

Duvernoy, G. 1844. Fragments sur les organes génito-urinaires des reptiles et leurs produits. Comptes Rendus Hebdomadaires des Séances de l'Academie des Sciences 19:249-260.

I managed to grab all the pages and turn 'em into one PDF, and I'd be happy to send it to anyone who wants it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Director of Paleontology
Dixie State College
Science Building
225 South 700 East
St. George, UT 84770 USA
Phone: (435) 652-7758
Fax: (435) 656-4022
E-mail: jharris@dixie.edu
and dinogami@gmail.com
http://cactus.dixie.edu/jharris/
"Actually, it's a bacteria-run planet, but
mammals are better at public relations."
-- Dave Unwin