From: Jerry D. Harris <jharris@dixie.edu>
<tommy.tyrberg@norrkoping.mail.telia.com>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 3:13:05 PM
Subject: Re: Dinosaur urine?

Hey Tommy -

>The 1844 paper is available online at:

>http://visualiseur.bnf.fr/Document/CadresPage?O=NUMM-2978&I=255&Y=Image

    Cool!  Thanks for that!  It appears that the thing I quoted was actually
half of a larger paper, for which the reference is:

Duvernoy, G. 1844. Fragments sur les organes gÃnito-urinaires des reptiles
et leurs produits. Comptes Rendus Hebdomadaires des SÃances de l'Academie
des Sciences 19:249-260.

I managed to grab all the pages and turn 'em into one PDF, and I'd be happy
to send it to anyone who wants it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Director of Paleontology
Dixie State College
Science Building
225 South 700 East
St. George, UT  84770   USA
Phone: (435) 652-7758
Fax: (435) 656-4022
E-mail: jharris@dixie.edu
 and     dinogami@gmail.com
http://cactus.dixie.edu/jharris/
"Actually, it's a bacteria-run planet, but
mammals are better at public relations."
                                      -- Dave Unwin