Re: Douglas Henderson Prints

On Friday, March 17, 2006, at 09:34 PM, Danvarner@aol.com wrote:

Over 150 of Doug's magnificent images are available at very affordable
prices at this website. To me, he is our contemporary master and his work just
gets more intriguing as time goes on. DV :

Absolutely; Doug is an amazing master of the craft. It is worth noting that he has another website, with more information about himself and his artwork at:

http://gallery.in-tch.com/~earthhistory/

Additionally, last I checked, he still had a number of ORIGINALS for sale, with a list at:

http://gallery.in-tch.com/~earthhistory/contact%20%20originals.html

I have two of his original small watercolor paintings as part of the centerpiece of my paleoart collection (my living room has become something of a paleo art gallery, though mostly prints). In a testament to what a genuinely nice guy he is: when I received the paintings in the mail he had thrown in two very large, signed prints simply out of the goodness of his heart.

--Mike Habib