Re: Douglas Henderson Prints

Michael Habib wrote:

> On Friday, March 17, 2006, at 09:34 PM, Danvarner@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Over 150 of Doug's  magnificent images are available at very affordable
> > prices at this website. To  me, he is our contemporary master and his
> > work just
> > gets more intriguing as time  goes on. DV :
>
> Absolutely; Doug is an amazing master of the craft.

I'd have to agree. I have a poster of his "Diplodocus and Allosaurs"
that I got from AllPosters.com many years ago:
http://www.allposters.com/link/redirect.asp?aid=54969&item=96268
I don't know how many other Henderson works they have (they don't seem
to mention the artists' names) - I picked it just because it was my
favourite of what they had available.

Dann Pigdon