From: Dann Pigdon <dannj@alphalink.com.au>
To: DML <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 1:07 AM
Subject: Re: Douglas Henderson Prints

wrote:

> > Over 150 of Doug's  magnificent images are available at
very affordable
> > prices at this website. To  me, he is our contemporary
master and his
> > work just
> > gets more intriguing as time  goes on. DV :
>
> Absolutely; Doug is an amazing master of the craft.

I'd have to agree. I have a poster of his "Diplodocus and
Allosaurs"
that I got from AllPosters.com many years ago:
http://www.allposters.com/link/redirect.asp?aid=54969&item=9
6268
I don't know how many other Henderson works they have (they
don't seem
to mention the artists' names) - I picked it just because it
was my
favourite of what they had available.

_______

Dann Pigdon