T. rex skull cast for sale

For several years I have been using casts of dinosaur fossils for educational workshops in secondary schools in Maine. I'm liquidating my inventory, and have a fiberglass cast of a T. rex skull (AMNH #5027) which I'm offering for sale at $3,500. This is a very nice cast, with open nostrils and fenestra and all the bones of the palate in place. You can see the cast in the upper left corner at www.dinosaurdiscoverycenter.com (click on the image for a larger view). I would offer a discount to a museum or a non-profit educational institution. I don't do Ebay, so this will go to someone by word of mouth.

If you know someone who might be interested, I'd be happy to talk to them off-list.

Thanks,

PTN