Re: Neck Defense

I never knew Diplodocus whipped its tail at predators! (well then again I don't know much)

an amazed TK
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dann Pigdon" <dannj@alphalink.com.au>
To: "DML" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: Neck Defense

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:33:55 -0500, Tyler Kerr wrote
I'm only a high school student, but I've
read Bakker's Raptor Red quite a few times and he mentions a
sauropod affectionately called a Whiptail that whirls and whips it's
tail at attackers. Does this guy (the dinosaur, not Bakker haha) exist?

Most mere mortals call them 'Diplodicus'. :)

Dann Pigdon