Re: Thagomizer

Maybe a better question would be, has "thagomizer" ever been officially
defined in a paper in professional journal?

Thag would have been proud, bless his stegosaur-bashed skull and
sauropod-flattened body.

BTW:  If a sauropod stepped on a small animal, and if the footprint was
preserved as a fossil, could the squashed animal be called a thagolith?
If "thagolith" catches on, remember that I thought of it first!

<pb>