RE: Thagomizer

Sorry Ken. I wasn't there, and hadn't heard anyone else refer to it prior to Bakker.

Allan Edels

From: Ken.Carpenter@dmns.org
To: edels@msn.com, dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: RE: Thagomizer
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:12:48 -0700

Sorry, but I used the term years before Bakker: at the 1993 SVP meeting
in Albuquerque.

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D. Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology/ Chief Preparator Department of Earth Sciences Denver Museum of Nature & Science 2001 Colorado Blvd. Denver, CO 80205

Phone: 303-370-6392
Fax: 303-331-6492

Mountain Project: