Protarchaeopteryx and Halluces

I seem to recall someone (possibly Michael Mortimer) state that a theropod had been found that seem to have one hallux reversed, and the other not (Don't worry, I'm familiar with Kevin Middleton's work). Was this Protarchaeopteryx, which seems to have this, um, "preservational artifact"? I'm thinking specifically of figure 2 in the 1998 paper (online at http://www.biology.ualberta.ca/faculty/philip_currie/uploads/pdfs/1998/1998Caudipteryx.pdf ).