Speaking of Protoarchaeopteryx...

Speaking of Protoarchaeopteryx... Why is it that any sort of photo of the
specimen(s) is nearly impossible to come by? In fact, one hardly sees the
animal
reconstructed either... Caudipteryx, on the other hand, is everywhere. So,
does anyone have any good specimen photos of Protoarchaeopteryx other than the
ones from the Nature paper??? I can't seem to be able to find any. I'd really
appreciate it if I could be pointed to a website or e-mailed a decent photo or
two. That would be swell.

Thanks.
Kris
http://hometown.aol.com/Saurierlagen/Paleo-Photography.html