Diplodocus/Seismosaur head size.

Hey, all,

Another script related question, just in time for lunch. What was the size of a Diplodocus or Seismosaur head? (The Seismosaur in question is an immature adult, maybe eighty feet long, so I figure that a Diplodocus would be a good comparison.)

Operating under the assumption that the reason so few sauropod heads have been preserved is that they were the tastiest things in the Mesozoic, I'm having my lead characters grill one up, and I'm wondering how much of it they should use -- split it in half? Cut it in quarters?

This is sort of ridiculous, but I guess the real question isn't so much "how big is the head," as "how many servings?"

Yours,

Sean