RE: Diplodocus/Seismosaur head size.

Now wait just a minute. The _cheeik_ pieces of many good eating fish
such
as walleye, salmon, etc are the best eatin'. The tender little jaw
muscles
in diplodocus (they don't chew) would be just the thing and the _cheeks_
would be a nice size to feed the family (and all their friends).
p sparks

[reptile] types than we do of many fossil groups." - Alfred S. Romer