Re: Dawn of The Dinosaurs

In a message dated 11/1/2006 3:08:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
keesey@gmail.com writes:

<< Which raises the question: how many Mesozoic dinosaur-related  books
*don't* have duplicate titles? >>

I'm old and prejudiced, I know, but I love the sound  of _Before the Dawn of
History_ and _Life Through the Ages_. They are chiseled  in granite! Camp's
_Earth Song_ is a wonderful title and I have to say _Oceans  of Kansas_ is too!
    I do think, however, that a moratorium should be  placed on the phrase
"Deep Time". DV