[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]

What's the word for this specialty in paleontology?

"Paleontologist" is the word we use for someone who studies the broad sweep of ancient life.

Is there a word for paleontologists whose have specialized in extinctions?

the question popped in my head, and refuses to leave unanswered.


Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search! http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmtagline