[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]

Re: What's the word for this specialty in paleontology?

Is there a word for paleontologists whose have specialized in extinctions?

No, because nobody has an opportunity to specialize that narrowly. You don't get narrower than "vertebrate paleontologist", at least at a university or museum.