[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]

Re: What's the word for this specialty in paleontology?

On Fri, 3 Nov 2006, Anthony Docimo wrote:
"Paleontologist" is the word we use for someone who studies the broad sweep of ancient life.

Is there a word for paleontologists whose have specialized in extinctions?

There was, but it's no longer being used...

koff koff