To: <deathspresso@yahoo.com>
Cc: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 2:40 AM
Subject: Re: T-Rex vs. Trike

Andrew,
Film makers have largely eshewed this classic matching in favour of rex vs. Styracosaurus (more "exotic"?): 'Valley of Gwangi' (One of Harryhausen's Allotyrannus), 'Dinosaurs: The Terrible Lizards' (short, 1971) and Triceratops vs. Ceratosaurus: 'The Animal World' (1955), 'One Million Years B.C.' (1966).

Bill Malone's short '64,000,000 Years Ago' (1981) has an encounter between the two as I remember. The only movie that comes to mind where they actually slug it out is hardly a classic: 'The Last Dinosaur' (1977).

Steve

I'm looking for classic renderings of T-Rex vs
Triceratops. Knights has got to be the most famous.
And maybe the best. Was this the first? Was there
more? Can anyone name old movies that might have this
confrontation?

Andrew Simpson