Re: FWD on behalf of Nils Knötschke (Dinosaurierpar

Well, I'm only a young, just-getting-started amateur and definitely not good at identifying anything from a single vertebra but...

Given that the Europasaurus locality is geographically and temporally close to the Solnhofen and that Compsognathus and (I think) Juravenator were found there and qualify as coelurosaurs, is it possible the vert could be from one of them or a close relative?

Also, could it possibly be avian, given the presence of Archaeopteryx in Late Jurassic Germany as well?