[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]

Re: What's the word for this specialty in paleontology?


Tommy Tyrberg

At 18:07 2006-11-04, JLockwood156@aol.com wrote:
Paleoextinction may be a neologism but it sounds plausible to me. You can
see why no-one wants to be called a paleoextinctist but paleoextinctologist
might be ok. I haven't got a dictionary of ancient Greek but that might lead to
some ideas.

Maybe if the name sounds good enough someone will admit to being one!

Regards Jeremy Lockwood