RE: Prehistoric Park

this is a bad thing? it is Animal Planet after all, not The Science Channel.

I was actually complimenting them on sparing us from the technobabble. I think even the Science Channel would have trouble with an actual time-machine. ;-)

it gets worse, as I realized when he caught the mammoth and t.rexes.....if you capture a few of either group at the dawn of their species, and a few more at the twilight of their species -- would they be separate subspecies?

The thought had crossed my mind. Keeping geographical sub-species straight is hard enough, but temporal subspecies? For the benefit (?) of the documentary's audience, I'm thinking the line between species and genus is only very lightly drawn. ;-)

"There is no other wisdom,
And no other hope for us
But that we grow wise. -- Diane Duane

Try the next generation of search with Windows Live Search today! http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline