Re: Prehistoric Park

From: "Simon M. Clabby" <dinowight@yahoo.co.uk>

Personally, If I was attempting to breed Triceratops,
I'd take more than just one male. I'd have thought
that some females would have been useful, but Nigel
Marvin seems to disagree...

It's not a rule he always follows, but they said in one episode that these trips were initially just for sampling: seeing what it would take to keep a prehistoric animal alive in the present. Once that's been ironed out, they can go back for breeding colonies.

...but if an entire herd is trampling toward the time portal, I don't think Nigel complains much. ;-)