Wollemi pines available in US

LISTERS --

Since it's almost Christmas (no?) my National Geographic holiday catalog
just arrived and, for the Mesovitologist who has everything, they are
selling small, potted Wollemi pines (continental US only).

The description says 10" tall (I'm not sure if that's counting the pot
or not). The price is $99.95 plus $5.00 shipping -- not bad, all things
considered. It comes with a care manual but here is the web page for
ordering which also has a nice pdf with growing info.

http://shop.nationalgeographic.com/product/142/3288/113.html

With periodic visits outside, they say it can grown indoors (good luck
with that). Those of you in Gardening Zone 7 or warmer (you lucky ducks)
will be able to grow it outside.

-- DONNA BRAGINETZ