Re: Prehistoric Park

Hello there,

I'm a new guy on the list. Just an interested layman who's been lurking about. :0) Nice to meet all of you. I love the discussions here, it's all very fascinating and informative.

I just wanted to jump in and say that the show itself is entertaining. I do like the effort that the producers have taken to try and eliminate non-existent species of plants from the shots, (ie. to illustrate the fact that grass hadn't evolved, filming on gravel and/or volcanic soils.) Pretty good show for lay people and with the story line I bet it will keep even parents of dino crazed kids interested.

The show I'm really interested in seeing is the new T-rex show coming later this month on the Science Channel(?). I've seen it teased a few times and it looks like it will be quite fantastic. Anyways, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I guess it's back into lurk mode for me. :0)
--Justin Roepel