Re: grass

There was a paper in Science based on phytoliths, the silica crystals found in
grasses, and in this case in a pile of dino-dung. I wrote about it for New
Scientist
http://www.newscientist.com/channel/life/dn8336--fossil-dung-reveals-dinosaurs-did-graze-grass.html

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer