Styracosaurus bonebed

Hey,
It seems my last query may have fallen on deaf ears due to the issues
I was having with my mail service.  Well, problem fixed and I
appreciate the patience with my numerous truncated messages.
I'll get to the point: I am still looking for information about a
Styracosaur, heck, any type of ceratopid bonebed from Arizona way.  I
have not been able to find much information about this site other than
references to "an Arizona Styracosaur Bonebed."

Thanks,
Lee

P.S. I realize that I might have over sent my messages this past week,
however I was having technical difficulties.  Although frustrating to
see all the truncated messages, I ask that rude remarks be kept to the
minimum.