RE: when is a Lazarus Taxon not a Lazarus Taxon?

Sorry if I missed this already, but is there a name for the time-inverse of
a Lazarus taxon, i.e. a newly discovered beast that indicates a long ghost
lineage BEFORE a group was known to have flourished?  An example would be
Pikaia when it was thought to be a chordate.

(I hope that's clear: the syntax of biostratigraphic discovery is almost as
difficult as that associated with time travel)

John

Dr John D. Scanlon
Palaeontologist,
Riversleigh Fossil Centre, Outback at Isa
19 Marian Street / PO Box 1094
Mount Isa  QLD  4825
AUSTRALIA
Ph:   07 4749 1555