Re: Phuwiangosaurus pics?

Luis Perez writes:
 > And that's why I'm looking for a skeletal restoration or pictures
 > of the bones, and so on. I hear it was well represented, even with
 > cranial remains found.

Go to the primary literature, then.  Google for the dinosaur name, see
what papers get cited in discussions of it, then try to find those
papers.  Search for their title on regular Google and Google Scholar.
Look up the references in the journal's ToCs.  If that doesn't help,
find the author's addresses and write to beg a reprint or a PDF.   You
can do it.  Good luck.

)_v__/\  "Wagner's music is nowhere near as bad as it sounds" -- Mark
         Twain.