Creationist Museum close to completion

I was a bit reluctant to post this, as the usual arguments will probably ensue, but I thought it would be of interest.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/religion/Story/0,,1946370,00.html

The creationist museum being built in Kentucky will apparently be ready to open by next summer. One paragraph I found particularly funny was:

"But what, I ask wonderingly, about those fossilised remains of early man-like creatures? Marsh knows all about that: "There are no such things. Humans are basically as you see them today. Those skeletons they've found, what's the word? ... they could have been deformed, diseased or something. I've seen people like that running round the streets of New York.""

Brian Baziak

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chicken in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"