Re: Creationist Museum close to completion

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006, Brian Baziak wrote:
I was a bit reluctant to post this, as the usual arguments will probably ensue, but I thought it would be of interest.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/religion/Story/0,,1946370,00.html

The creationist museum being built in Kentucky will apparently be ready to

I thought this was the Kent Hovind thing, but it isn't. Hovind - and his wife - were just convicted of tax fraud.

open by next summer. One paragraph I found particularly funny was:

"But what, I ask wonderingly, about those fossilised remains of early man-like creatures? Marsh knows all about that: "There are no such things. Humans are basically as you see them today. Those skeletons they've found, what's the word? ... they could have been deformed, diseased or something. I've seen people like that running round the streets of New York.""

Or in elected office ;)