Re: pronunciation question

The best guide for modern names is probably TV
interviews with the authors.  I was surprised at the
pronunciation of Deinonychus, but I now try to
pronounce it as the author intended.

Maybe we should try to persuade the networks that such
interviews would be a public service essential to
furthering our science.

Glen Ledingham