Re: Dr. Steve Salisbury speaks on Australian Dinosaurs at the November DVPS Meeting

Patti Kane-Vanni writes:

The Delaware Valley Paleontological Society
(In conjunction with the regular monthly meeting)
Presents: Dr. Steve Salisbury
Who will speak on:
"Inside Paleontology in the Outback Down Under...

Am I the only one who's brain almost seized up reading that title? I've never seen a sentence with the words 'inside', 'in', 'out', 'down' and 'under' in such rapid succession. :)

Dann Pigdon
Melbourne, Australia        http://heretichides.soffiles.com