Re: Dr. Steve Salisbury speaks on Australian Dinosaurs at the November DVPS Meeting

Whoops! That's... November 16th!
Thanks Louise, I hate being the only eyes on this so... DML, no time travel required, the event is this Thursday! - Patti

----- Original Message ----- From: "Louise Sugar" <dragonfyr@mac.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: Dr. Steve Salisbury speaks on Australian Dinosaurs at the November DVPS Meeting

Would have liked to attend but my time machine will only go back a month :D

On Nov 14, 2006, at 6:05 PM, Patti Kane-Vanni wrote:

The Delaware Valley Paleontological Society
(In conjunction with the regular monthly meeting)
Presents: Dr. Steve Salisbury
Who will speak on:
"Inside Paleontology in the Outback Down Under: New discoveries of dinosaurs and other vertebrates from the mid-Cretaceous Winton Formation of central-western Queensland, Australia"

(Please pass this announcement on to whomever you think may be interested)