Re: Sauropod Stances

It was a pleasant surprise to visit the Palaeoblog this morning and see the link to the article I'd long ago transcribed into the Hairy Museum Library. I started the Library as a way to make available in HTML format some grand old papers that are now out of copyright--the few articles I've gotten through are available here:

http://www.hmnh.org/library/index.html

In addition to sprawling sauropod papers by Hay and Holland, Cope's "Fossil Reptiles of New Jersey" and description of Amphicoelias fragillimus are on there, as well as Osborne's initial description of Tyrannosaurus rex which I put online for its 100th anniversary.

Shortly following that last one, the AMNH and other institutions made many of their papers available as PDFs, which no doubt saved me from a serious case of carpal tunnel.

Enjoy!
-Matt Celeskey

Hairy Museum of Natural History
http://www.hmnh.org