RE:

Michael Mortimer writes:
 > Incidentally, the idea Bruhathkayosaurus is a fossilized tree trunk
 > is based purely on its size.

Hi, Mickey.  Do you have a source for that?  In fact, do you even have
a source for the idea that it could be a tree-trunk?  I've seen it
floating around this list many times, but never attributed to anyone.
(Not being picky -- I really want to know.)

)_v__/\  "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the
         price of chains and slavery?  Forbid it, Almighty God!  I know
         not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty,
         or give me death!" -- Patrick Henry.